Gino Saggiomo, Rothgard’s CEO and Senior Adviser, was recognised for his valuable contribution to the firm’s clients, his staff, the Charter community and the financial planning industry overall. Every year Charter Financial Advice recognise the exceptional planners in the following fields:
- Commitment to providing advice to clients and staff with a proven track record of providing good outcomes to people
- Contribution to the industry
- Contribution to fellow advisers
- Contribution to the community
- Contribution to the licensee
- Audit rating
There are over 1,400 advisers in the advice network with Gino being presented the award at the annual Charter Queensland Awards Dinner that was held on 18 December 2015.
This event provides an opportunity for advisers, practice staff and partners in the Charter community to come together to formally recognise advisers who have achieved significant milestones within Charter.
When Gino was asked about the award, he replied “It’s not as if you wake up in the morning and say ‘I wish I would win an award’ … but it nice recognition for the team to receive”
This award adds to the already growing list of recognitions that the team at Rothgard have achieved including:
- 3 x Valued Advice Award Winners
- Ross Vanderwolf has been awarded:
- 2 x Charter State Advisor of the Year
- 1 x Charter National Advisor of the Year