Having a young family is not an easy phase of life.
There is so much change in such a short period of time.
In between the complexities of learning how to change nappies, adapting to a big shift in lifestyle, juggling child care with work and just generally trying to be a good parent, life gets pretty full on!
Then there is the added complexity of keeping the money rolling in so that you can maintain a decent lifestyle. The pressure certainly mounts.
Our conversations with young families tend to revolve around issues such as;
- Enjoying a certain lifestyle
- Keep a roof over their head
- Expanding on current investments and growing their nest egg
- Still having fun by going on holidays
- Buying practical items such as cars and items for the family
- Paying for childcare and education
- Creating a buffer for unexpected expenses
The problem is, young families tend to:
- Be super time poor
- Have tension between couples around money and spending
- Don’t see any real results to show for all their hard work and their good income
- Have a lifestyle based on their friends income instead of what they can actually afford
- Actually understand what money comes in and what goes out
The reality is, most people are knowledgeable on WHAT to do, they just don’t know HOW to do it.
Our approach to this is making life easy for young families.
A typical process consists of sitting down, figuring out where they are at and where they want to be. Then we put a plan in place to get there. Simple as that.
If you are a young family and want to change your financial situation it would be worth a chat.
Please call (07) 3231 4250 or email email@example.com
“This document or website contains general advice only. You need to consider with your financial planner, your investment objectives, financial situation and your particular needs prior to making an investment decision. Charter Financial Planning Limited and its authorised representatives do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions of information supplied in this document except for liability under statute which cannot be excluded.”