Information provided on this web site is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
While Rothgard Financial Partners Pty Ltd has taken reasonable care in providing this information, unless expressly stated, it should not be construed as being specific to your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
This information is prepared for residents of Australia only. Any currency references are references to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
This web site does not offer securities or other financial products, nor does it invite subscriptions for securities or other financial products to any person outside Australia. Rothgard Financial Partners Pty Ltd does not guarantee the repayment of capital or any particular return from, or any increase in, the value of any Rothgard Financial Partners Pty Ltd products unless otherwise expressly agreed. Further, Rothgard Financial Partners Pty Ltd disclaims any liability for loss, damage, cost or other expense which you may incur as a result of any information provided on this web site, to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
– why we need to collect your personal information
– the types of personal information we collect, and how it is collected
– how we protect your personal information, and who it could be disclosed to
– specific issues relating to privacy and the use of the internet.
Contacting Charter about privacy
We always welcome feedback about client experiences, as we know things don’t always go the way they should. If you:
– have a general enquiry about how personal information is collected or used
– would like to access or update your personal information
– wish to make a complaint relating to privacy
you can contact us directly as set out below. We are committed to doing the right thing by you and we will respond as soon as possible.
The AMP Privacy Officer
PO Box 300
Parramatta NSW 2124
Telephone: 1300 157 173
Alternatively your concerns can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org